He was also a member of the New England Gas Association, the American Gas Association and the Massachusetts Society of Professional Engineers.
What does NEGA stand for?
NEGA stands for New England Gas Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEGA
We have 1 other meaning of NEGA in our Acronym Attic
- National Education Guidelines (New Zealand)
- National ELINT Group
- National Emergency Grant
- National Escort Group (UK sport)
- New Economic Geography
- New England Gas Company (Fall River, MA)
- Nippon Electric Glass
- Non-Evaporative Getter (pump)
- Northeast Groovers (band)
- Nippon Electric Glass America (various locations)
- Nippon Engine Generator Association (Japan)
- New England Global Action Network (Worcester, MA)
- National E-Governance Action Plan (India)
- New England Gilbert and Sullivan Society (Arlington,MA)
- Negative (military signal)
- North East German Basin (river basin)
- North East Grand Banks Owners Association (Saunderstown, RI)
- Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors
- New England Genetics Collaborative (Durham, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
P&GJ: What is the role of the Northeast Gas Association and how did it evolve from NYGAS and the New England Gas Association (NEGA)?
To better serve the energy needs of 7 million natural gas customers in the Northeast region, the New England Gas Association (NEGA) and the New York Gas Group (NYGAS) merged on Jan.
The new soil compaction protocol, which exceeds state and local requirements for road reconstruction, was developed by Boston Gas and has been adopted by the New England Gas Association and its members.
Four executives of Yankee Gas Services Company have been elected to serve leadership roles within the New England Gas Association (NEGA) for the next year.