Mobile franchises are gaining in popularity, because they are less expensive to buy and have less overhead, according to Jeff Sturgis, board member for the New England Franchise Association.
What does NEFA stand for?
NEFA stands for New England Franchise Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEFA
We have 50 other meanings of NEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Forum (online forum)
- Not Even Funny
- Notarzteinsatzfahrzeug (German: Emergency Ambulance Vehicle; Germany and Austria)
- Nouvelles Etudes Francophones (French: New Francophone Studies; journal)
- Number of Eye Fixations
- Nursery Education Funding (UK)
- Nucleotide Excision Repair Factor 2
- Near End Failure
- New England Flying disc Association
- New England Foundation for the Arts (Boston, Massachusetts)
- New European Fighter Aircraft
- Nine Eleven Finding Answers (Foundation)
- No Excuse for Abuse (Utah physical and substance abuse treatment group)
- Non-Esterified Fatty Acids
- North East Freeride Association (UK)
- North East Frontier Agency (India)
- New England Fine Arts and Antiques Fair (Massachusetts)
- North East Federation of Anarchist Communists (formerly North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists)
- North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists (now North East Federation of Anarchist Communists)
- New England Fire Apparatus Maintenance Association (North Falmouth, MA)