It is administered by the New England Foundation for the Arts in cooperation with the U.
What does NEFA stand for?
NEFA stands for New England Foundation for the Arts (Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEFA
We have 50 other meanings of NEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Northeast Entrepreneur Fund (various locations)
- Northeast Forum (online forum)
- Not Even Funny
- Notarzteinsatzfahrzeug (German: Emergency Ambulance Vehicle; Germany and Austria)
- Nouvelles Etudes Francophones (French: New Francophone Studies; journal)
- Number of Eye Fixations
- Nursery Education Funding (UK)
- Nucleotide Excision Repair Factor 2
- Near End Failure
- New England Flying disc Association
- New England Franchise Association
- New European Fighter Aircraft
- Nine Eleven Finding Answers (Foundation)
- No Excuse for Abuse (Utah physical and substance abuse treatment group)
- Non-Esterified Fatty Acids
- North East Freeride Association (UK)
- North East Frontier Agency (India)
- New England Fine Arts and Antiques Fair (Massachusetts)
- North East Federation of Anarchist Communists (formerly North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists)
- North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists (now North East Federation of Anarchist Communists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New England Foundation for the Arts offers funding for Ms.
The orchestra was brought to the city through an Expeditions grant from the New England Foundation for the Arts, thanks to Mary Chapin Durling, director of CenterStage at Fitchburg State.
The award was given by American Masterpieces: Dance, a new program of the National Endowment for the Arts, administered by the New England Foundation for the Arts that awards $400,000 in grants to support the restaging of historically significant American dance work.