Recently, however, there have been concerns that the property - which is under the control of the New England Forestry Foundation and described as flat, with plenty of frontage - would be ideal for development.
What does NEFF stand for?
NEFF stands for New England Forestry Foundation (Littleton, Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEFF
We have 3 other meanings of NEFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Exotic Forest Description (survey; New Zealand)
- Noise Equivalent Flux Density
- New England Faculty Development Consortium
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors Database System
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- New England Food Entrepreneurs (Massachusetts)
- North East Florida Educational Consortium
- New England Fire Equipment Exhibitors Association (Woburn, MA)
- Nepal Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Never Ending Friends Forever
- New Equipment Fielding Facility (Fort Hood, TX)
- Non-Essential Functional Failure
- North Eastern Fly Fishing
- New England Folk Festival Association (folk music)
- Never Ending Fun Game (online game)
- Normal External Female Genitalia
- Nebraska Fish and Game Association
- Northeast Florida Geocachers Association
- New England Federation of Humane Societies (Greenland, NH)
- Northeast Florida Health Services, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New England Forestry Foundation, a regional group dedicated to sustainable forest management, will hold the easement on the Downeast Maine lands.
Metacomet Land Trust is working with the New England Forestry Foundation to preserve the land, once the home of well-known music teacher Helen Cairns, who died in 2002 at 100 years of age.
The fire was about one mile west of Orange center on an 18-acre property owned by the New England Forestry Foundation.
Donations in his memory may be made to the New England Forestry Foundation, PO Box 1346, Littleton, Mass.