Barry Eavzan of 124 Bogastow Brook Road, Sherborn, the former treasurer of a Marlboro-based public charity, New England Figure Skating Club Inc.
What does NEFSC stand for?
NEFSC stands for New England Figure Skating Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEFSC
- National Executive Forum on Public Property (est. 1998; Canada)
- Non-Endorsable Fixed Penalty Ticket (UK)
- National Electric Flight Rally
- North East Fife Riding Club (UK)
- National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System
- Northeast Florida Regional Planning Council
- National Epidemiologic Follow-Up Studies
- National Equity Fund Scheme (Industrial Development Bank of India)
- Network Extensible File System
- Nevada Equal Franchise Society (women's rights)
- Northeast Fisheries Science Center
- New England Fabry Support Group
- North East Fungus Study Group (UK)
- Next Evolution in Financial Services Systems (Suruga Bank Ltd.; Japan)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer
- North Eastern Frontier Tract (now North East Frontier Agency; India)
- North East Field Target Association (UK)
- North East Field Trip Alliance
- Netzwerk fuer Einfrau-Unternehmerinnen (German: Network for Independent Woman Entrepreneurs)
- Norsk Epilepsiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Epilepsy Association Youth Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney General Martha Coakley got some ice time last week and gave an unsatisfactory score to the New England Figure Skating Club of Marlboro.
The New England Figure Skating Club provides valuable opportunities for our youth and we look forward to working with board members to assure the club's tradition of service to the community is maintained," it said.