The case was investigated by the New England field office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the West Boylston Police Department.
What does NEFO stand for?
NEFO stands for New England Field Office (US Fish and Wildlife Service; Old Town, ME)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northeast Florida Library Information Network
- New England Free Love League
- New England Fabricated Metals (Leominster, MA)
- New England First Mothers
- New England Fishery Management Council
- Northeast Florida Mental Health Counselors Association
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
- Nato European Fighter Aircraft Development, Production and Logistics Management Organisation
- North East Fishery Management Plan (Department of Primary Industries; Victoria, Australia)
- Northeast Fisheries Observer Program
- New Forms of Reasoning for the Semantic Web (workshop)
- Nepal Food Scientists and Technologists Association (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Northeast Emergency Food Program (Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon)
- Northeast Florida Paralegal Association (also seen as NFPA)
- National Executive Forum on Public Property (est. 1998; Canada)
- Non-Endorsable Fixed Penalty Ticket (UK)
- National Electric Flight Rally
- North East Fife Riding Club (UK)
- National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dennis Shaffer Northern New England Field Office Director, The Trust for Public Land WRITE US
Partners essential to the success of this work include the Zoo, Massachusetts Audubon, Nantucket Conservation Fund, Maria Mitchell Natural History Museum, Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife, and the Service's New England Field Office.
Amaral is the Senior Endangered Species Specialist with the FWS New England Field Office and Ming Lee N.
Indiana Bat (Myotis sodalis) Biologists in the FWS New England Field Office in Concord, New Hampshire, are conducting ESA-section 7 consultations with the U.