president/CEO of New England Federal Credit Union in Williston, Vt.
What does NEFCU stand for?
NEFCU stands for New England Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEFCU
- Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc. (est. 1981; Turners Falls, MA)
- Not Even Flipping Considered (polite form)
- National Endowment Fund for Culture and the Arts (Philippines; National Commission for Culture and the Arts grant)
- Nurses Entrepreneurial Foot Care Association (Canada)
- New England Fertilizer Company (North Quincy, MA)
- New England Fire Cause and Origin (Rochester, NH)
- New England Forestry Consultants, Inc. (Warner, NH)
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation
- Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union
- Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union
- Northeastern Engineers Federal Credit Union (New York)
- National Endowment for Democracy (also seen as NED)
- National Exotic Forest Description (survey; New Zealand)
- Noise Equivalent Flux Density
- New England Faculty Development Consortium
- Nonconventional Exploitation Factors Database System
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- New England Food Entrepreneurs (Massachusetts)
- North East Florida Educational Consortium
- New England Fire Equipment Exhibitors Association (Woburn, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polworth, EA, CFP[TM] Manager, Financial Education & Counseling, New England Federal Credit Union P.
The $916 million New England Federal Credit Union in Williston, Vt.
New England Federal Credit Union has committed its mobile banking future to PSCU Financial Services.