The New England Eye Center is affiliated with Tufts University and is the official eye care provider for the Boston Celtics.
What does NEEC stand for?
NEEC stands for New England Eye Center (Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEEC
We have 18 other meanings of NEEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plan (various nations)
- National Environmental Education Advancement Project
- National Epidemiological and Environmental Assessment of Recreational Water Study (EPA)
- New England Environmental Assistance Team (US EPA)
- New England Employee Benefits Council
- North East Essex Badger Group (UK)
- New England Exotic Bird Sanctuary (Massachusetts)
- National Energy Efficiency Committee
- National Environmental Enforcement Council
- Naval Engineering Education Consortium
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Council (Seattle, WA)
- Northwest Environmental Education Center
- Nuclear Excitation by Electron Capture
- North East Essex Coastal Confederation (UK)
- New England Electronic Commerce Users Group
- National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy (New Zealand)
- National Energy Education Development
- Negro Educational Emergency Drive (est. 1963; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Network of Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
- New England Entertainment Digest (est. 1979)