He was born in Worcester and graduated from Worcester Boys Trade School and attended the New England Culinary Institute in Vermont.
What does NECI stand for?
NECI stands for New England Culinary Institute (since 1980; Montpelier and Essex, Vermont)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECI
We have 20 other meanings of NECI in our Acronym Attic
- New England Council of Hospital Pharmacists Inc.
- Northeast Combined Heat and Power Initiative
- New England Chapter of the Health Physics Society
- North East Catholic History Society (UK)
- Northeast Catholic High School (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Economic Conduct Inspectorate (Zimbabwe)
- National Education Centers, Inc. (Chestnut Hill, MA)
- National Education Consulting, Inc. (legal education company; Canada)
- National Electrical Contractors Ireland (UK)
- National Emergency Communications Institute
- Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment
- Northern European Command Infantry Competition
- North East Centre for Independent Living (Cleveland, UK)
- New England Chinese Information and Networking Association (Andover, MA)
- National Environmental Coalition on Invasive Species
- New England Coalition for Inclusive Scouting
- Nippon Electronics Corporation Information Systems
- Northwest European Council of International Schools
- Network of Climate Journalists in the Greater Horn of Africa
- National Evangelical Church, Kuwait
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other winners included a senior who had missed a year of school because of health problems and a young woman who won a scholarship for a four-month program at the New England Culinary Institute and will have to leave her 1-year-old with her mother.
And the New England Culinary Institute, whose graduates are now chefs at the world's top restaurants, has a number of training restaurants in Vermont, including a fine restaurant at the Inn at Essex, a colonial-style hotel near Burlington.
For the more grown-up palate the New England Culinary Institute, whose graduates are now chefs at the world's top restaurants, has a number of training restaurants in Vermont, including a fine dining restaurant at the Inn at Essex, a colonial-style 120 roomed hotel near Burlington.
Donate to Culinary Scholarships The New England Culinary Institute is looking for corporations to donate to the Careers Through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP) scholarship fund.
Food & Wine Magazine and kitchentools, the Households Products division of Windmere, are presenting tooljam, billed as a "culinary showdown"among three of the nation's leading cooking schools: The French Culinary Institute, the New England Culinary Institute and Peter Kump's Cooking School in New York, where the event is being held on Oct.