In 2012 he received the Rising Star Award from a consortium of New England Credit Union Leagues.
What does NECU stand for?
NECU stands for New England Credit Union (New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECU
We have 2 other meanings of NECU in our Acronym Attic
- Network Computer Architecture
- New England Carpenters Training Fund (Millbury, MA)
- Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (Dickinson College; Carlisle, PA)
- Northeast Council of Teachers of Japanese (formerly Northeast Association of Secondary Teachers of Japanese)
- National Education Commission on Time and Learning
- Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine
- National Employment Council for the Transport Operating Industry (Zimbabwe)
- Northeast Conference for Teachers of Psychology
- New England Covens of Traditionalist Witches
- National Ecological Center of Ukraine
- National Electrical Code and Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (Camas, WA)
- New England Consortium for Undergraduate Science Education
- North East Collegiate Volleyball Association
- New England Collegiate Volleyball League
- New England Championship Wrestling
- New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
- National Education Center for Women in Business (Greensburg, PA)
- New England Cold Water Divers (Halifax, MA)
- New England Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willow Capital's strategy is to build networks, which currently includes one with eight New England credit unions that are in getting to know each other so they can understand who they're lending from, McCluskey said.
uk The New England Credit Union is to merge with Hunter Mutual group creating what is believed to be the largest inland credit union in New South Wales.
She was an auditor with New England Credit Union Services LLC, a division of the Massachusetts Credit Union League, for 12 years.
Recipients were selected by an independent committee representing several New England Credit Union Leagues based on their contributions to both their credit unions as well as their communities.
Rising Star Award recipients are selected by an independent committee representing several New England credit union leagues based on their contributions to both their credit unions as well as their communities.