What does NECHP stand for?
NECHP stands for New England Council of Hospital Pharmacists Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Energy Code for Houses (Canada)
- New England Center for Headache (Stamford, CT, USA)
- Nordic Electricity Clearing House (Nord Pool)
- North East Computer Help (UK)
- New England College Health Association
- NorthEast Collegiate Hockey Association (Keene, NH)
- New England Coalition for Health Equity
- New England Chapter of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Northeastern Consortium for Health Information
- Networked Echo (State Farm Insurance)
- Northeast Combined Heat and Power Initiative
- New England Chapter of the Health Physics Society
- North East Catholic History Society (UK)
- Northeast Catholic High School (Philadelphia, PA)
- National Economic Conduct Inspectorate (Zimbabwe)
- National Education Centers, Inc. (Chestnut Hill, MA)
- National Education Consulting, Inc. (legal education company; Canada)
- National Electrical Contractors Ireland (UK)
- National Emergency Communications Institute
- New England Culinary Institute (since 1980; Montpelier and Essex, Vermont)