The New England Consulting Group puts the consumers' savings at about $100 billion per year, or more than one-third of Wal-Mart's gross receipts.
What does NECG stand for?
NECG stands for New England Consulting Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECG
We have 1 other meaning of NECG in our Acronym Attic
- National Environment Consultative Forum (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- National Evangelical Christian Fellowship
- National Exchange Club Foundation (Toledo, OH)
- Network Edge Control Function
- New England Clinicians Forum
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship (also seen as NCFE)
- Near East Consulting Group (est. 1983)
- Net Effective Coding Gain (optical networking)
- Network Economics Consulting Group (Australia)
- New England Computer Group (Danbury, CT)
- New England Custom Gun Service (Claremont, NH)
- Nuclear Economics Consulting Group (Washington, DC)
- Nebraska Corn Growers Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Norwegian Elkhound Club of Great Britain
- New England Conference on Gifted and Talented Education (Massachusetts)
- National Energy Code for Houses (Canada)
- New England Center for Headache (Stamford, CT, USA)
- Nordic Electricity Clearing House (Nord Pool)
- North East Computer Help (UK)
- New England College Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
At last month's FMI conference, the staid New England Consulting Group described the supermarket deli as "The Final Frontier" for the following reasons: * Large and growing * Disproportionately profitable * Still evolving * Delivers on top consumer needs * Plays in both food-at-home and away-from -home * One of the few places left in the store with personal contact * Most importantly, can be the best driver of supermarket destination.