The New England Confectionery Company (NECCO) will introduce its new 2009 Sweethearts Conversation Hearts sayings Wednesday at the NECCO factory in Revere.
What does NECCO stand for?
NECCO stands for New England Confectionery Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New England Council on Crime and Delinquency
- North East Coastal Community Development Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Coordination Committee of Human Rights (India)
- Network of Educators of Children with Cochlear Implants
- North East Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Assam, India)
- North East Colorado Cellular, Inc.
- New England Center for Civic Life (Franklin Pierce University; Rindge, NH)
- North East Cyclo Cross League (UK)
- Normoxic Endothelial Cell Conditioned Medium
- Northeast Classic Car Museum (New York)
- North of England Cancer Research (Newcastle University, UK)
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit
- National English Contest for College Students (China)
- New England Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (Framingham, MA)
- North East Christian Churches Together (UK)
- National Education Closed Circuit Television (United Kingdom)
- Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
- New England College Conference Wrestling Association
- National Emission Ceilings Directive (EU)
- Native Electron Capture Dissociation