Nick d'Arbeloff, executive director of the New England Clean Energy Council, will lead a panel on how the new administration will address environmental policy.
What does NECEC stand for?
NECEC stands for New England Clean Energy Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECEC
- New England Committee to Defend Palestine
- Nutrition and Early Child Development Project (Uganda)
- National Energy Center of Excellence (Bismarck State College; North Dakota)
- National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (workplace injuries)
- Naval Expeditionary Combat Enterprise
- Navy Entomology Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- Networking European Citizenship Education
- North East Centre of Excellence (UK)
- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
- National Engineering Construction Employers' Association (UK)
- Newfoundland Electrical and Computer Engineering Conference (Canada)
- New England Centre for Executive Development (Australia)
- New Era Computer Education (Malaysia)
- Nonequilibrium Capillary Electrophoresis of Equilibrium Mixtures
- Near East Cultural and Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Nordic and East/Central European Network for Qualitative Social Research
- New England Center for Emergency Preparedness
- Non-European Components of European Patrimony (European Cultural Heritage Online)
- Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology
- Network of Electronics and Communications Engineering Students (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keynote speaker Kevin Doyle, principal of Green Economy and co-chairman of the New England Clean Energy Council, said Massachusetts is a leader in the green revolution because of important legislation the Legislature passed in 2008.