Available through New England Cheesemaking Supply Company at (413) 628-3808.
What does NECS stand for?
NECS stands for New England Cheesemaking Supply (Ashfield, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECS
We have 13 other meanings of NECS in our Acronym Attic
- North End Community Renewal Corporation (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Nationalism and Ethnic Conflict Research Group (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Northeast Center for Risk Management Education (University of Delaware)
- Necromancer (gaming)
- Dead (Prefix)
- National Electronic Conveyancing System (Australia)
- Nationwide Educational Computer Service
- Navy Embedded Computer System
- New England Centenarian Study
- New England Communications Systems (Motorola dealer; Chicopee, MA)
- North of England Commissioning Support (UK)
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa
- Nuclear Energy Council of South Africa (est. 1999)
- NOAA Environmental Compliance and Safety Assessment System
- Nationwide Express Courier Services Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- National Energy Center for Sustainable Communities
- New England Competitive Sailing Center (Stamford, CT)
- Northeast Customer Service Committee (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To coagulate milk and cream for the first step, you'll need cheese rennet-sold in some feed and fuel stores; or you can mail-order it from New England Cheesemaking Supply Company, Box 85, Ashfield, Mass.
New England Cheesemaking Supply, PO Box 85CC, Ashfield, MA 01330; ph (413) 628-3808; www.