New this year is New England Championship Wrestling, something that is still popular, though the fair hasn't hosted such an event since the days of Killer Kowalski who retired in the late 1970s.
What does NECW stand for?
NECW stands for New England Championship Wrestling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine
- National Employment Council for the Transport Operating Industry (Zimbabwe)
- Northeast Conference for Teachers of Psychology
- New England Covens of Traditionalist Witches
- National Ecological Center of Ukraine
- New England Credit Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- National Electrical Code and Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (Camas, WA)
- New England Consortium for Undergraduate Science Education
- North East Collegiate Volleyball Association
- New England Collegiate Volleyball League
- New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
- National Education Center for Women in Business (Greensburg, PA)
- New England Cold Water Divers (Halifax, MA)
- New England Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (various locations)
- National Educational Company of Zambia
- Nadir Edulgee Dinshaw (University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi)
- Nadirshaw Edulji Dinshaw (University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Pakistan)
- Nano Emissive Display
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
New England Championship Wrestling will also be back this year after a long absence.