Vivek Shah, who works at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston as an orthopedic surgeon, ran in the Marathon until the explosions at the finish line demanded use of his medical skills.
What does NEBH stand for?
NEBH stands for New England Baptist Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Bedford Whaling National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Northeast By East
- New England Business Educators Association
- Net Earnings Before Extraordinary Items
- North East Business Environment Month (UK)
- National Electrical Benefit Fund
- New England Biolabs Foundation (est. 1982)
- Nevada Energy Buyers Group
- North East Bonanza Group (flight enthusiasts club)
- New England Blue Grass Band
- New England Board of Higher Education (Boston, MA, USA)
- New England Basset Hound Rescue
- National Employee Benefits Institute
- New England Bureau of Investigation (Barrington, RI)
- New England Business Integrations (Holden, MA)
- New England Business Intelligence LLC (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Net-Enabled Business Innovation Cycle (business theory)
- New England Bibliographic Instruction Committee (Association of College and Research Libraries)
- North European Basketball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLUMN: Press Box BASKETBALL Celtics' Barbosa out for season Celtics guard Leandro Barbosa underwent an MRI Tuesday morning at New England Baptist Hospital after his left knee injury Monday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.
She was involved with the New England Baptist Hospital as a member of the 1893 Club, the Rose Society, and the board of visitors as an ambassador to the hospital.
Participating medical institutions include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Children's Hospital, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Medical Center of Boston International, New England Baptist Hospital and New England Medical Center.
For 12 years, New England Baptist Hospital has provided the Celtics with health care and injury management.
The family requests memorial donations be made to New England Baptist Hospital, 125 Parker Hill Avenue, Boston, MA 02120 or Lupus Foundation of America, 2000 L Street NW, Suite 410, Washington, DC 20036.