Against the Tide is a courageous David and Goliath story, and even though The Massachusetts School of Law did not gain accreditation from the ABA, it was victorious in other ways --for one, it earns accreditation from the reknowned New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
What does NEASAC stand for?
NEASAC stands for New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASC; Bedford, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Essex Astronomical Society
- Northeast Algal Symposium
- Northeast Animal Shelter
- Nouvelles Editions Africaines du Sénégal
- Nunavut Eastern Artic Shipping
- Nutritional & Environmental Analytical Services (Department of Population Medicine & Diagnostic Science; Cornell University)
- New England Association of Schools & Colleges, Inc.
- National Engineering Aptitude Search Plus
- National Employees Association of South Africa
- New England American Studies Association (Boston, MA)
- Near East Archaeological Society Bulletin
- Northeast American Society of Biomechanics (conference)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (also seen as NEASAC; Bedford, MA)
- New England Atlantic Salmon Committee
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)/Eurocontrol ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) Security Coordinating Group
- National Eczema Association for Science and Education
- Northeast Association of Student Employment Administrators
- Northeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- New England Amateur Skating Foundation
- Nebraska Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators