What does NEAAPA stand for?
NEAAPA stands for New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
- National Epilepsy Association of Australia (est. 1983)
- National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (Bulgaria)
- Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (national research institute)
- Non-Essential Amino Acid
- New England Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- National Energy Affordability and Accessibility Project (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- New England Alliance for Addiction Recovery
- New England Antique Arms Society (est. 1997)
- New England Association for Asian Studies
- National Employer Advisory Board (various locations)
- National Environmental Advisory Board (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- New England Artificial Breeders Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Northern Examinations and Assessment Board (UK)
- North East Alabama Bicycle Club (Anniston, AL)
- New England Aquatic Base Flow
- Nonlinear Earthquake Analysis of Bridge Systems (software)