Now, 20 years on, the RN has become a Nurse Manager for the Hunter New England Area Health Service (HNEAHS), where she has established programs to help overseas trained nurses make their transition to Australia, while also training medical professionals to resolve conflicts and bridge cultural gaps that may arise in the workplace.
What does NEAHS stand for?
NEAHS stands for New England Area Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Net Effect Advisory Group
- Nevada Environmental Advisory Group
- Noordhoek Environmental Action Group (South Africa)
- Northumberland Education Action Group (UK)
- Northeast Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate
- New England Amateur Golf Tour
- New England Animal Health Institute (Chester, VT)
- National Education Association Health Information Network
- New England Affordable Housing Management Association (Braintree, MA)
- Network Environments for Aboriginal Health Research (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Nebraska Association of Health Underwriters (Omaha, NE)
- New England Association of Insurance Fraud Investigators
- North East Association for Institutional Research
- National Elder Abuse Incidence Study
- Near End Alarm Indication Signal
- Newsletter on European Asylum Issues
- Nepal America Journalist Association
- Naval Emergency Aerial Kedgeree Delivery System
- North East Alaskan Klee Kai Association (dog rescue group)
- Neuro Electronic Anatomical Language (language for brain body electronic interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A History of The Royal Newcastle Hospital 1817-2005, Hunter New England Area Health Service, Newcastle, 2005, vi + 250 pages; ISBN 0 646 44897 8.
In the period 2007 to 2009, Muswellbrook residents had higher rates of emergency department presentations for both asthma and overall respiratory illness than the remainder of Hunter New England Area Health Service and Sydney.
The Hunter New England Area Health Service (HNEAHS) wants to introduce 'responsive rostering' or 'pattern rosters' across the Greater Newcastle Acute Hospital Network--the John Hunter, John Hunter Children's, Royal Newcastle Centre, Belmont and Maitland hospitals--and mental health services.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 'Flexible working arrangements' are a proclaimed benefit of working within the Hunter New England Area Health Service, according to its website.
A proposal to introduce 'responsive rostering' including 'pattern rostering' is causing concern among nurses in the Hunter New England Area Health Service.
pdf Income inequality and health status--a nursing issue Peter Massey, RN, Grad Cert PH, Clinical Associate College of Nursing, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Program Manager Health Protection, Hunter New England Area Health Service, David Durrheim, BM, BS, Dip Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Dip Community Health, Masters Public Health and Tropical Medicine, DrPubHlth, Fellow Australasian College of Tropical Medicine, Fellow Faculty Travel Medicine, Fellow Australasian Faculty Public Health Medicine, Service Director Health Protection, Hunter New England Area Health Service, The future legitimacy and success of public health nursing depends on recognizing and appropriately addressing the social, economic and political determinants in the population served.
South Eastern Sydney & Illawarra Area Health Service (SESIAHS) and Hunter New England Area Health Service (HNEAHS) have received Federal Government funding to take part in the National Mental Health Seclusion and Restraint Project.