An avid reader and history buff, she was active in the New England Antiquities Research Association (NEARA), serving as Massachusetts coordinator for many years as well as Publishing Chair and Membership Secretary.
What does NEARA stand for?
NEARA stands for New England Antiquities Research Association (US and Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEARA
We have 3 other meanings of NEARA in our Acronym Attic
- New England Air Quality Study
- National Emergency Alarm Repeater System
- National Energy Assistance Referral
- Near East Asian Region
- Near-Earth Asteroid Rendezvous (Spacecraft launched 17 February 1996 on a 3-year journey to Eros)
- Network Event Alert Reporting Network Event Alert Reporting
- NorthEast Area Roundabouts
- Notification Events for Applications in Retail (ARTS standard for interprocess communication)
- North-East Asian Regional Global Ocean Observing System
- New England Akita Rescue Alliance (Concord, NH)
- New England Antique Radio Club (Salem, NH)
- New England Association of Regional Councils
- New England Amateur Radio Communications
- National Education Association Rhode Island (Cranston, RI)
- New England Adolescent Research Institute (Holyoke, MA)
- New England Archivists of Religious Institutions (est. 1989; Brighton, MA)
- New England Academic and Research Network
- New England Amphibian and Reptile Rescue (Canaan, ME)
- North East All Retriever Rescue
- National Electronic Arbovirus Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malcolm was a founding member of the New England Early Sites Foundation, which transformed into the current New England Antiquities Research Association.
George's scientific interests included Amateur Radio (License: KEID), astronomy, and investigations with the New England Antiquities Research Association.