The New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS) and its affiliate, the Ethical Science and Education Coalition (ESEC), want to highlight the connection between environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products--those not tested on or derived from animals.
What does NEAVS stand for?
NEAVS stands for New England Anti-Vivisection Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Employment and Training Organisation (est. 1986; Queensland, Australia)
- Nevada Employee Action and Timekeeping System (Carson City, NV)
- New England Academy of Therapeutic Sciences (Dublin, NH)
- New England Area Training Services (Australia)
- New England Association of Technology Teachers
- North East Alabama Table Tennis
- North East Amateur Theatricals Technicians (UK)
- North East Asia Trade Tower (Incheon, South Korea)
- Noxious Exotic Animal Task Team (South Florida Ecosystem Restoration Task Force; Miami, FL)
- Northeast Asphalt Users
- North East Area Waste Plan (UK)
- Nippon Electric Automated Exchange
- North East Arid Zone Development Programme (Nigeria)
- National Electoral Board (Ethiopia)
- National Electricity Board (Malaysia)
- National Energy Board
- National Enforcement Bodies (air passenger rights; EU)
- National Enterprise Board (UK)
- National Ethics Bureau (San Diego, CA)
- National Examining Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples of such organizations include the New England Anti-Vivisection Society and countless public and private humane societies.