00 Hardcover KD1641 For architects, engineers, quality surveyors and interior designers, consultants, lawyers, and contractors and subcontractors in the UK, Rowlinson, a construction professional who specializes in construction contracts and law, offers a guide to the application of the UK's Professional Services Contract of the New Engineering Contract (NEC) and its philosophies, principles, and mechanisms.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for New Engineering Contract (Institution of Civil Engineers; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Enabled Capability
- Network Enterprise Center (US Army)
- Network Enterprise Command
- Network Equipment Controller
- Network Event Collector
- Neuro Emotional Complexes
- Neuroendocrine Convertase
- New Embassy Compound
- New Energy Capital (Hanover, NH)
- New Energy Congress
- New England College (Henniker, NH)
- New England Conservatory of Music (since 1867; in Boston, Massachusetts)
- New England Council
- New Europe College (Romania)
- New to Exporting Companies (Canada)
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (Canada)
- Nijmeegse Eendrachts Combinatie
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
- Nome Eskimo Community (Nome, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Profits at the Birmingham-based group dipped as it failed to secure new engineering contracts to replace long standing ones that drew to an end.