Billingham-based Power Generation Technology has received the honour from the New Energy Congress in the United States.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for New Energy Congress
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 366 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- Net Explosive Content (fireworks)
- Network Enabled Capability
- Network Enterprise Center (US Army)
- Network Enterprise Command
- Network Equipment Controller
- Network Event Collector
- Neuro Emotional Complexes
- Neuroendocrine Convertase
- New Embassy Compound
- New Energy Capital (Hanover, NH)
- New Engineering Contract (Institution of Civil Engineers; UK)
- New England College (Henniker, NH)
- New England Conservatory of Music (since 1867; in Boston, Massachusetts)
- New England Council
- New Europe College (Romania)
- New to Exporting Companies (Canada)
- Niagara Escarpment Commission (Canada)
- Nijmeegse Eendrachts Combinatie
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since April 2006 the New Energy Congress has been voting on energy technologies based on a number of criteria including renewability, environmental impact, affordability, credibility and safety.