A New Employee Orientation Program A new employee's first days on the job can be bewildering
What does NEOP stand for?
NEOP stands for New Employee Orientation Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEOP
We have 5 other meanings of NEOP in our Acronym Attic
- New Era Of Networks
- News for Educators Online Now
- North Eastern Optical Network (Mainecom)
- NES Emulation on the N64 (free program from Halley's Comet Software)
- Northeast Ohio Network for Educational Technology
- North East Ohio Nurse Practitioner Group
- Naval Environmental Operational Nowcasting System
- Northeastern Ohio Orienteering Club
- Near Earth Object Program
- Neoprobe Corporation (stock symbol)
- New England Order of Protection
- No Expectation of Privacy (song)
- Nuclear Energy of the Populace (Austria)
- Nuclear Explosive Operating Procedure
- Nebraska Educational Office Professionals Association
- Navy Enlisted/Officer Participation System (US Navy)
- Network Operations Philips System
- New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems (various locations)
- Northeast Oxidant and Particle Study
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (est. 1972)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Substantive new employee orientation programs and formal, comprehensive training programs for production workers and supervisors are musts too, as are professional development plans and contracts for high potential management and technical staff.
City of Round Rock: Communications Round Rock's New Employee Orientation Program offers three separate days of activities for new workers, including an explanation of the city's benefits package, a discussion of the city's philosophies and objectives, and a city tour.
Some tried and true tips for improving the workplace include: * Develop a comprehensive new employee orientation program, complete with video and handbook.
They will need the background to influence new employee orientation programs, training courses, and the internal events that help build community and increase productivity.
The three programs in the series are Preventing Sexual Harassment for all employees; Responding to Sexual Harassment for leaders; and Rights & Responsibilities, a new employee orientation program.