Now, Capitol Hill wants to weigh in because, in large part, the high-technology industry has successfully used its newfound political clout to spur Congressional support for the New Economy business model.
What does NEBM stand for?
NEBM stands for New Economy Business Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEBM
We have 1 other meaning of NEBM in our Acronym Attic
- National Employee Benefits Institute
- New England Bureau of Investigation (Barrington, RI)
- New England Business Integrations (Holden, MA)
- New England Business Intelligence LLC (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Net-Enabled Business Innovation Cycle (business theory)
- New England Bibliographic Instruction Committee (Association of College and Research Libraries)
- North European Basketball League
- Non-Equilibrium Boundary Layer Analysis
- Nederlandsche Elevator Beleggingsmaatschappij
- New England Bridal Mall
- New Europe Business Media
- Nouvelle église baptiste missionnaire
- Núcleo de Engenharia Biomédica do Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Nudged Elastic Band Method
- National Emergency Backhaul Network
- Naval Enlisted Bombardier/Navigators (US)
- Northeast By North
- Nationwide Employee Benefits Organization
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
Samples in periodicals archive:
which runs school buses, the Greyhound bus line, and ambulances--not exactly a New Economy business model.