has filed a New Drug Submission (NDS) with the Therapeutic Products Programme of Health Canada (TPP) to market ACTIMMUNE(R) (Interferon gamma-1b) in Canada for chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) and severe, malignant osteopetrosis, both life-threatening childhood diseases.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for New Drug Submission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- NetWare Directory Services
- Network Data Systems
- Network Directory Server (various companies)
- Network Distribution Switch
- Network Domain Security (3GPP)
- Network Domain Server
- Neuropsychological Deficit Scale
- Neutral Delivery Service (shipping)
- Neutron Discrimination Sensor
- New Development Strategy (various meanings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new drug submission for Lotronex in Canada was submitted to Health Canada on July 23, 1999.