Kapoor was speaking on New Delhi Television channel on Monday after receiving NDTV's "Entertainer of the Decade" award.
What does NDTV stand for?
NDTV stands for New Delhi Television
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NDTV in our Acronym Attic
- North-Bangladesh Deep Tubewell Project
- National Development and Trade Policy Forum (Eastern and South Africa nations)
- National Dog Tattoo Register (UK)
- National Drug Treatment Reporting System (Ireland)
- National Drug Threat Survey (National Drug Intelligence Center; US DOJ)
- National Dual Training System (est. 2005; Malaysia)
- Network Diagnostic and Test System
- Not Drawn to Scale
- Nil Ductility Transition Temperature
- New Directions in Type-Theoretic Grammars
- Northern District of Texas
- National Defense University
- National Democratic Union (Armenia)
- Naval Diving Unit (Singapore)
- Navigation Data Unit
- Navigation Distribution Unit
- Network Distribution Unit (computer networking)
- Newrybar Drainage Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- Nippon Dental University (Japan)
- No Data Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
| NEW DELHI, Sept 5 (KUNA) -- At least 10 people were killed and more than 20 injured when a major fire broke out in a firecracker factory in India's southern state of Tamil Nadu, Wednesday, reported the New Delhi Television (NDTV).
In a lawsuit filed late last week in New York's Supreme Court , New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV) accused the ratings giant of manipulating viewership statistics in favor of broadcasters that offered money to ratings officials -- a violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, which was adopted in 1977 to counter the bribery of foreign officials.
New Delhi Television said on Wednesday the event will "most probably be cancelled if the IPL dates have to be changed'' to start after the elections.
India's Home Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram plans to visit the United States next week to share evidence with American investigators, the New Delhi Television news channel reported.
I dont think that in the name of security I should be put in solitary confinement," Nasreen told the New Delhi Television news channel.