Inbiz was showcased as the model for the Government's New Deal Self-Employment programme.
What does NDSE stand for?
NDSE stands for New Deal Self-Employment (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDSE
We have 3 other meanings of NDSE in our Acronym Attic
- National Depression Screening Day
- Network Digital Signage Display
- North Dakota School for the Deaf
- North Davis Sewer District (Syracuse, UT)
- Northwest Disaster Search Dogs (Richmond, WA)
- North Dakota State Data Center
- National Disaster Search Dog Foundation
- National Dental Specialty Examination (Canada)
- Naturalistic Driving Study Environment (Dresden. Germany)
- Network Database Search Engine
- New Delhi South Extension (neighborhood; New Delhi, India)
- North Dakota State Electrical Board
- North DuPage Special Education Cooperative (Roselle, IL)
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship Program
- National Deep Submergence Facility
- National Defense Sealift Fund (US Navy budget appropriation)
- National Drug Strategic Framework (Australia)
- New Defence and Security Forces (South Africa)
- Non-Dispersion Shifted Fiber (fiber optics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the backing of the Government's New Deal self-employment programme, Mr Lewis is looking to take images of a different kind - weddings.
And thanks to support and business advice from the government's New Deal self-employment scheme, Mr Greene has transformed his idea into a business.
The New Deal self-employment option from Quadrant is available in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan, Swansea, Bridgend and Rhondda Cynon Taff and Powys.
After my personal adviser at Pyle Job Centre referred me to Quadrant, which run the New Deal self-employment option, my dreams turned into reality.