Elliott graduated in 2007 from the New College of California School of Law, where she served as a teaching assistant, tutor, law librarian, and intern in the Criminal Defender Clinic.
What does NCOC stand for?
NCOC stands for New College of California (est. 1971)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCOC
We have 16 other meanings of NCOC in our Acronym Attic
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics (UK)
- North Carolina Ostrich Breeders Association (est. 1992; Raleigh, NC)
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- National Conference of Black Political Scientists
- Non-Commissioned Officers' Bachelor Quarters
- National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America
- North Carolina Outward Bound School
- National Carbon Offset Coalition, Inc. (Butte, MT)
- National Certificate of Competency (Australia)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- NORAD Combat Operations Center
- Not Clear On Concept
- National Coalition on Caribbean Affairs (est. 1997; Silver Spring, MD)
- North Central Ohio Counseling Association (est. 1993)
- Northern California Outrigger Canoe Association
- North Carolina One Call Center (underground excavation database; Greensboro, NC)
- North Central Ohio Computer Cooperative
- National Catholic Office for the Deaf (Landover Hills, MD)
- National Center for Organization Development (Veterans Health Administration)
- National Center on Deafness
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can be either intimidating or a source of incredible opportunity," says Stayton, co-founder, with Jane Lorand, of the program that began at New College of California in Santa Rosa, Calif.
The accredited New College of California, on the other hand, values face-to-face interaction so much, says promotions coordinator Stacie Wickham, that its sustainable MBA program is conducted entirely in the classroom and is not available online.
Andrews of the New College of California in San Francisco.
Hood Community College, Central Oregon Community College, Northwest Energy Education Institute at Lane Community College, New College of California, Santa Monica College, Bucks County Community College, SUNY Ulster, and Light House Sustainable Building Centre.
She is the author of four other novels for young readers and teaches in the graduate program of Writing and Consciousness at New College of California, in San Francisco.
Heinberg, a faculty member at the New College of California, writes and lectures on the subject.
Dominican University of California has acquired the Green MBA program and trademark currently offered at New College of California.