NEW COPS SEE THE POINT: Sergeant L Watson is pictured at Teesside Police Training Centre in Thornaby in October 1968 showing a collection of nasty looking weapons to police recruits (from left) Constables T Gatley, D Parker, P Mackey, M Jones, L Cassell and R Newbrook.
What does NCARP stand for?
NCARP stands for New COPS (Computer Oracle and Password System) Analysis and Report Program (Unix)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NCARP
- North Carolina Animal Resource Education Services
- National Committee for Amish Religious Freedom (Livonia, MI)
- Navarro County Animals at Risk Foundation (Corsicana, TX)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (est. 1965)
- North Carolina Association of Residence Halls
- North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- North Central Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center (Joint) (Fort Sheridan)
- National Committee Against Repressive Legislation
- North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory (USDA; Brookings, SD)
- North Carolina Army National Guard
- North Carolina Angler Recognition Program (fishing)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Northern Cod Adjustment and Recovery Program (Canada)
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
- North Carolinians Against Racist and Religious Violence
- Nassau County Amateur Radio Society (Hilliard, FL)
- Never Change a Running System (proverb)
- North Carolina Agricultural Research Service (North Carolina State University)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new COPS money is part of $4 billion of Recovery Act funds dedicated to state and local law enforcement efforts.
PSNI LOOKS FOR 150 NEW COPS THE PSNI is to recruit 150 new part-time officers.
The New Cops on the Beat To the public, when criminals get convicted and sentenced to prison, it means that society no longer has to worry about them.
Byline: rick fulton NEW cops on the block Carrie (Amanda Ryan) and Tom (Michael Legge) join forces with local officer Stan (Warren Donnelly) to outwit the Gallaghers.