By increasing CTIH's equity interests in the non-wholly owned subsidiaries of the Company, the Board aims to further increase the profit, new business value and embedded value attributable to the Company's Shareholders.
What does NBV stand for?
NBV stands for New Business Value (life insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBV
We have 30 other meanings of NBV in our Acronym Attic
- New Brunswick Union of Public and Private Employees (Canada)
- New Better than Used over the Total Time
- Ningbo University of Technology (China)
- Northern Berkshire United Way (North Adams, MA)
- National Bank of Vanuatu
- Natural Born Voyeur (movie)
- Navigation-Based Vehicle speed
- Nederlandse Bijenhouders Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Beekeepers Association)
- Net Book Value
- Netwerk Bewust Verbruiken (Dutch: Network Conscious Consumption; Belgium)
- New Business Venture
- Non Bus Vectored
- Northern Best Value (Canadian food brand)
- Nothing But Volleyball
- Nykterhetsrörelsens Bildningsverksamhet (Swedish: Educational activityof the Sobriety Movement)
- National Bulk Vendors Association
- New Bedford Volleyball Association (New Bedford, MA)
- Nederlandse Bond Van Boomkwekers (Dutch: Dutch Association of Nurseries)
- Narrow Band Vector Channel
- Naval Base Ventura County
Samples in periodicals archive:
What new business value can technology provide to my owners and tenants as well as my colleagues?
Among their efforts: * setting up a hot line for employees to call to report possible ethics problems or ask questions * designing a poster that highlighted the anonymous hot line number, reinforced the company's new business values and showed how the new values supported ethics * producing a train-the-trainer kit.
In particular, analysts like that new business value is broken out, experience variances are reflected immediately and a full balance sheet view of the in-force business is given.