A new business office was built in 1998, and the company started offering Internet service to all the toll free calling areas in 2000.
What does NBO stand for?
NBO stands for New Business Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBO
We have 37 other meanings of NBO in our Acronym Attic
- Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta International (Airport Code)
- National Brand Owner
- National Building Organization
- National Business Online (New Zealand directory)
- Natural Bond Orbital
- Neighborhood Box Office, Inc.
- Network Build Out
- Network Byte Order (TCP/IP)
- Networked Business Objects
- Never Be Ordinary
- New Business Opportunity
- Next Best Offer (marketing)
- Next Bus Out (emergency parts shipment)
- Non-Binding Offer
- Non-Profit Brand Orientation
- Norwegian Baroque Orchestra (est. 1988)
- Novell Branch Office (business office management solution)
- National Board of Advisors
- National Boat Owners Association
- National Business Officers Association (Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grade II-listed property and its four extensions will be transformed into 12,000 sq ft of new business office space in 25 new units, catering for new and expanding firms.
The Grade II listed property and its four extensions will be transformed into 12,000 sq ft of new business office space in 25 new units, catering for new and expanding firms in Thornaby.
She even hired assistance for her team when they were charged with writing bid specifics for a new business office software system.
Byline: By DAVID JONES THE Welsh Development Agency is under attack for allegedly flooding the commercial property market in North Wales by pumping millions of pounds into new business office developments.
The company has grown greatly from 1903--when it sold a meager four telephones--to 2003, when the company opened its new business office and corporate headquarters building.
The Open Doors Export Plan will target new and emerging export markets, the first being China where the Victorian Government is establishing a new Business Office.
net MRI B2B Founded by: MRI International Established: August 2000 Number of members: 310 after eight months with 600,000 [pounds sterling] of new business Office in: London Website: www.