Henry Liu, senior vice president in charge of the New Business Development Group at UMC, said, "UMC continues to collaborate closely with its customers so that their products are successfully realized in UMC silicon in the shortest time possible.
What does NBDG stand for?
NBDG stands for New Business Development Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Book Development Council of Kenya
- National Book Development Council of Singapore
- NetBIOS Datagram Distribution
- Network Block Device Daemon (computing)
- National Board Dental Examinations
- New Brunswick Department of Education (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Economic Development Tourism and Culture (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Environment and Local Government (Canada)
- New Brunswick Distance Education Network
- New Brunswick Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Canada)
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Association (Washington)
- National Board Dental Hygiene
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (American Dental Association test)
- National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- New Brunswick Department of Health and Wellness
- Non Battle Deaths and Injuries
- National Basketball Development League
- National Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Team NEO, a new business development group comprised of five chambers of commerce in the region and two large organizations of CEOs, now must help develop high-growth businesses.
UMC remains committed to working closely with our IP partners to develop IP resources that are optimized for value, usability, and user friendliness," said Jackson Hu, president of the New Business Development Group and head of Design Support at UMC.