The New Brunswick Telegraph Journal for January 31, 2000, carried a picture of a priest behind the altar, with arms outstretched like the arms of the risen Christ on a cross behind him.
What does NBTJ stand for?
NBTJ stands for New Brunswick Telegraph Journal (newspaper; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Bay Treasure Hunters (Paradise, CA)
- Nihon Bijutsu Token Hozon Kyokai (Japanese: Society for the Preservation of the Japanese Sword)
- North Brunswick Township High School (New Jersey)
- National Bankruptcy Training Institute (US DOJ; Columbia, SC)
- National Blood Transfusion Institute (Belgrade, Serbia)
- National Bloodhound Training Institute (est. 1999)
- Negative Biased Temperature Instability
- News by Teens International (website)
- Northwest Bio-Technic, Inc. (British Virgin Islands)
- National Battery Test Laboratory (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Naval Boiler and Turbine Laboratory
- Naval Boiler Test Laboratory
- National Black Tourism Network
- National Broadcasters Training Network
- National Business Travel Network
- Nederlands Bureau Taxaties Onroerende (Dutch: Dutch Office Real Estate Appraisals)
- North Babylon Teachers' Organization (New York)
- New Buffalo Township Public Library (Michigan)
- Narrow Band Tape Recorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an article from the New Brunswick Telegraph Journal, August 8, 1998, he was quoted as saying that "St.