Additional retail and commercial space already secured at the building include offices for the New Brunswick Parking Authority and Starbucks, while the 62,000 s/fRWJ Fitness & Wellness Center along with The Fresh Grocer, a full-service supermarket, are currently under construction across the street and slated to open fall 2012.
What does NBPA stand for?
NBPA stands for New Brunswick Parking Authority (New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBPA
We have 3 other meanings of NBPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Police Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
- National Broadcasting Pilots Association
- National Business and Professional Association
- Navy Board for Production Awards
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
- Nederlandse Brancheorganisatie PGB Adviseurs (Netherlands)
- New Brunswick Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- New Brunswick Physiotheraphy Association (Canada)
- New Brunswick Podiatry Association (Canada)
- New Brunswick Police Association (Canada)
- New Brunswick Potato Agency (Canada)
- New Brunswick Psychiatric Association (Canada)
- Newport Band Parents Association (Bellevue, WA)
- Newtonia Battlefields Protection Association (Missouri)
- Newtown Business and Professional Association (Newtown, PA)
- Nordic-Baltic Police Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenants will include a Barnes & Noble College Bookstore for Rutgers, and offices for the New Brunswick Parking Authority and the Rutgers University Press.