My role has also allowed me to work closely with other healthcare providers including: the Pharmacists Association; the Licensed Practical Nurses Association; the Midwives Association and the New Brunswick Nurses Union on committees both provincially and nationally, in developing policy and providing guidance that shapes healthcare for all New Brunswickers.
What does NBNU stand for?
NBNU stands for New Brunswick Nurses Union (Canadian Labour Union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nothing but Net League (Long Island University; New York)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (Utah)
- New Breed New Orleans (community project)
- Nordic Baltic Network of Policewomen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- North Bay Nature Photography
- Necessary But Not Sufficient
- NetBIOS (Network Basic Input/Output System) Naming Service (Internet Infrastructure)
- NetBIOS Name Server
- National Board of Nutrition Support Certification
- National Biodiversity Network Trust (UK)
- Nuclear Berkeley, Nuclear World (website)
- National Bank of New Zealand
- Nairobi, Kenya - Jomo Kenyatta International (Airport Code)
- National Brand Owner
- National Building Organization
- National Business Online (New Zealand directory)
- Natural Bond Orbital
- Neighborhood Box Office, Inc.
- Network Build Out
- Network Byte Order (TCP/IP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nurses Association of New Brunswick and New Brunswick Nurses Union (2007).
Additionally, NANB wishes to recognise the support of the New Brunswick Nurses Union for the implementation of the Continuing Competence Program.
Telecare Advisory Committee (2006-2008); three terms on board of directors of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick as chapter president, nurse member-at-large for practice and nurse member-at-large for administration; president, York-Sunbury Chapter (2006-08); former president, Oromocto Hospital Foundation; member, executive committee, New Brunswick Nurses Union (2000-06); former member, NANB discipline and review committee; member, emergency nurses certification committee, Canadian Nurses Association, 1998-2006; and adjudicator, Canadian Nurses Protective Society (2006-present).