He was president of the Lions Club, New Brunswick Lung Association, Victorian Order of Nurses, and the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
What does NBLA stand for?
NBLA stands for New Brunswick Lung Association (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBLA
- Nocturnal Boundary Layer (meteorology)
- Non Battle Loss
- Non-Bank Lenders (syndicated loans)
- North Bay Library (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Not Bloody Likely
- Nothing But Love
- Nuestra Belleza Latina (beauty pagent)
- Number of Bit Line Failures
- National Business and Law Association (Bulgaria)
- National Businesswomen's Leadership Association
- Nobody Likes A Smart Ass
- Network for Battered Lesbians and Bisexual Women (Boston, MA)
- Nabi Buksh Law Concern (Pakistan)
- National Black Lesbian Conference (annual)
- Nationalist Black Leadership Council (est. 2007)
- Nederlands Bibliotheek en Lektuur Centrum (Dutch: Dutch Fixture Center and Library)
- New Brunswick Liquor Commission (Canada)
- New Business Legal Clinic (University of Akron School of Law; Akron, OH)
- North British Locomotive Company
- National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (also seen as BLACA)