A, Canada, the public in general and his extended Aboriginal community," said Chief Betty Ann Lavallee of the New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council.
What does NBAPC stand for?
NBAPC stands for New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council (New Brunswick, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Board of Accreditation for Orthotic Suppliers
- New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- National Beef Ambassador Program (National Beef Association)
- National Biodiesel Accreditation Program
- National Biodiversity Action Plan (various nations)
- National Booked Admissions Project (UK)
- New Beginnings Are Possible (Milwaukee, WI)
- Node B Application Part (UMTS network)
- Neuropsychology Behavior & Affect Profile-Dementia
- National Basketball Association Player's Association
- New Brunswick Alliance of Professional Outfitters (Canada)
- North Branch Area Public Schools (North Branch, MN)
- Nadir BRDF (Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function) Adjusted Reflectance (spectrometer; astronomy)
- National Bank of Azerbaijan Republic (Azerbaijan)
- National Bureau of Asian Research
- Network-Based Application Recognition (Cisco)
- Non Binding Preliminary Allocation of Responsibility
- Nonbinding Allocation of Responsibility
- North Bay Amateur Radio Association (Vallejo, CA)
- New Bern Amateur Radio Club (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council called on Pierre Pettigrew, minister of Human Resources Development Canada, to give fair and equal treatment to off-reserve organizations.