Speaking outside the new Broadcasting House in central London, Birkenhead-born Lord Hall said: "It's exciting for me to be coming back to where I started my career in the BBC.
What does NBH stand for?
NBH stands for New Broadcasting House (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBH
We have 28 other meanings of NBH in our Acronym Attic
- New Brunswick Ground Search and Rescue
- New Brunswick Ground Search and Rescue Association (Canada)
- National Black Graduate Student Conference (Washington, DC)
- Northwood/Brookdale-G Validation
- National Board of Health (Denmark)
- National Brotherhood of Hunters Organization (est. 2012)
- National Builders Hardware (Portland, OR)
- Nemzetbiztonsági Hivatal (National Security Office, Hungary; since 1989)
- Neonatal Brain Hemorrhage
- Network Busy Hour
- New Business Hold
- New Business Horizons
- Nicholas Brodie Hardeman (gospel preacher and teacher)
- Nike Bauer Hockey
- No Break Here (computer programming)
- Non-Business Hours
- Normal Business Hours
- Northeast Baptist Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Northern Berkshire Healthcare (Massachusetts)
- Nothing But Headshots (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking outside the new Broadcasting House in central London, Lord Hall, originally fr om Birkenhead, said: "It's exciting for me to be coming back to where I started my career in the BBC.
Byline: CAROLYN HITT TO MARK its transition from the old doughnut of Television Centre to the New Broadcasting House, BBC News has had a revamp.
The Unions were mounting picket lines outside BBC centres, including New Broadcasting House in central London, warning that the action will hit the Easter public Holiday schedule and will affect programmes including news bulletins.
TV news reporter Richard Gordon wrote on Twitter: "Virtually all the overnight team left New Broadcasting House at midnight.
However, with New Broadcasting House, the BBC has taken open plan offices to the next level.
uk CAPTION(S): Author of the Pollard Report Nick Pollard, speaks during a press conference at New Broadcasting House and (inset) Stephen Mitchell
In the light of the fact that the director-general is also the editor-in-chief and ultimately responsible for all content; and in the light of the unacceptable journalistic standards of the Newsnight film broadcast on Friday November 2, I have decided that the honourable thing to do is to step down from the post of director-general," he said in a statement delivered on the steps of New Broadcasting House.
In a statement delivered outside New Broadcasting House at 9.