New Britain Oils Ltd is the fully owned UK refining subsidiary of New Britain Palm Oil Limited one of the world's largest fully integrated suppliers of sustainable palm oil.
What does NBPO stand for?
NBPO stands for New Britain Palm Oil Limited (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBPO
We have 1 other meaning of NBPO in our Acronym Attic
- North Bellmore Public Library (North Bellmore, NY)
- North Bend Public Library (Oregon and Nebraska)
- North Bergen Public Library (North Bergen, NJ)
- National Black Pro-Life Congress (Michigan)
- New Brunswick Public Libraries Foundation (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Brunswick Public Library Service (Canada)
- National Black Pro-Life Union (Washington, DC)
- National Bureau of Professional Management Consultants
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (Canada)
- Nota Bene Period Orchestra (Ontario, Canada)
- New Brunswick Professional Outfitter Guide Association (Canada)
- New Britain Palm Oil Limited (Papua New Guinea)
- National Best Practice Project (fish waste management; UK)
- Navy-Berkeley Pulsar Processor (astrophysics)
- Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Nevada Building Performance Professionals
- New Black Panther Party
- Number of Bits per Pixel
- Negative Binomial Percent Point Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
NBOL, via its parent company New Britain Palm Oil Limited, has plantations in Papua New Guinea which are certified as being sustainable by the international Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil criteria.