Justice Department to drop charges against the New Black Panthers in 2009 "President Obama, you have failed to live up to the dream of Martin Luther King, since Dr.
What does NBP stand for?
NBP stands for New Black Panthers (political group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBP
We have 123 other meanings of NBP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Beach Party
- Needle Biopsy of Prostate (medical procedure)
- Neighborhood Broadcast Problem
- Net Biome Production
- NetBIOS Protocol
- Network Binding Protocol
- Network Boot Program (computer troubleshooting)
- Network Boundary Point
- Network Bridge Processor
- Neue Bahntechnik Paderborn (German: New Rail Technology Paderborn; University of Paderborn; Paderborn, Germany)
- New Business Profit (business measurement)
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure
- Normal Boiling Point
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am writing you to ask you why, when the law of the land is crystal clear, is your office not arresting the New Black Panthers for hate crimes?
Tensions rose with the arrival of black militants from the Nation of Islam - whose leaders rolled up in a gleaming new Mercedes - and the New Black Panthers.
After playing the clip, Engelbrecht said, "Houston has a new neighbor; the New Black Panthers have opened up an office.
Organized in 1989 by Dallas native Aaron Michaels, the New Black Panthers claim 26 chapters across the country and in Europe.