Natalie graduated from New Bedford High school and Mount Holyoke College.
What does NBHS stand for?
NBHS stands for New Bedford High School (New Bedford, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBHS
We have 32 other meanings of NBHS in our Acronym Attic
- North Bay Hockey League (Ontario, Canada; est. 1991)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (India)
- Niagara Behavioral Healthcare Network (Lockport, NY)
- North Bronx Healthcare Network
- National Baseball Hall of Fame (Cooperstown, NY)
- National Bioterrorism Hospital Preparedness Program (US HRSA)
- New Brunswick Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- National Boricua Human Rights Network
- Napier Boys High School (New Zealand)
- National Business Honor Society (various organizations)
- New Braunfels High School (New Braunfels, TX)
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Nicholas Blackwell High School (Bartlett, Tennessee)
- Normanhurst Boys High School (Australia)
- North Babylon High School (Babylon, NY)
- North Baltimore High School (North Baltimore, Ohio)
- North Berwick High School (Scotland; UK)
- North Bromsgrove High School (UK)
- New Brunswick Horticultural Trades Association (Canada)
- New Bedford Harbor Trustee Council (New Bedford Harbor, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four students from Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School and four students from New Bedford High School are among the participants.
Last Tuesday, a caretaker had found a letter detailing massacre plans on the floor of 3,300- student New Bedford High School, 50 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts.
In 2006, caulking and window glazing at New Bedford High School was found to contain PCBs.
The state tournament will be held at New Bedford High School.