Two new associated states within the Kingdom would be formed, Curacao and Sint Maarten, and Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius would become a direct part of the Netherlands as special municipalities (bijzondere gemeente); they would resemble ordinary Dutch municipalities in most ways (with a mayor, aldermen and a municipal council).
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for New Associated States
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Application Support
- Network Attached Servers
- Network Attached Storage
- Network Automation System (software)
- Networked Attached Storage
- Networking Architecture and Storage (IEEE International Conference)
- Neuroanaesthesia Society (Birmingham, UK)
- New Accession States
- New American Schools
- New American Standard (bible version)
- New Attack Submarine
- Next Action Star (TV Show)
- Nigerian Academy of Sciences
- Nikon Acquisition Syndrome (slang; urge to buy Nikon equipment or accessories)
- No Added Salt (dietary)
- Node Avionics Simulator
- Non Aliter Specificatus (Latin: Not Further Specified)
- Non-Access Stratum (3GPP)
- Non-Availability Statement
- Non-Caloric Artificial Sweetener