Active BSI-201 Phase 2 Program in Solid Tumors The company is currently conducting a randomized Phase 2 trial of BSI-201 in triple-negative breast cancer and is collaborating with the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy (NABTT) consortium, a National Cancer Institute-funded research group, to test BSI-201 in glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), the most common brain cancer in adults.
What does NABTT stand for?
NABTT stands for New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NABTT in our Acronym Attic
- North Alabama Birding Trail (Mooresville, AL)
- Namibia Bus and Taxi Association
- Narrow Beam Towed Array Model
- Naval Air Basic Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Brain Tumor Coalition (Coalition nord-américaine des tumeurs cérébrales)
- National Association of Business Teacher Education
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board
- National Association of Black Telecommunications Professionals
- North American Basic Teletext Specification (EIA-516)
- North American Broadcast Teletext Standard
- Naturschutzbund Deutschland eV (German non-governmental conservation organisation)
- Naval Advanced Base Unit (US Navy)
- Nouvelle Approche Budgétaire et Comptable (French: New Approach to Budget and Accounting; various organizations)
- National Association of Blind Veterans (Winter Garden, FL)
- Nederlandse Airsoft Belangen Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Airsoft Interests Association)
- New Age Bible Version
- National Association of Blind & Visually Impaired Computer Users
- National Association of Banking Women
- National Association of Black Women Entrepreneurs, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
- National Association of Business Women and Moms
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first IL13-PE38 clinical study is being conducted through the NCI Clinical Trial Evaluation Program (CTEP)-funded New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy (NABTT) Consortium.
On September 17, 2004, a Phase I/II clinical study of SDX-102, or l-alanosine, in patients with previously treated brain tumors was initiated by the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy, or NABTT, a consortium funded by the National Cancer Institute.
These results were instrumental in helping us design the upcoming trial we are running in collaboration with New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy Consortium (NABTT).
We are looking forward to initiating clinical enrollment in our brain cancer trial in collaboration with the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy consortium.
March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC, a company that discovers and develops novel small-molecule therapeutics, today announced that it has reached an agreement with the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy CNS Consortium (NABTT) for a comprehensive clinical trials program to test Diffusion's lead drug candidate, trans sodium crocetinate (TSC), as a radiation sensitizer in the treatment of cancerous tumors.
The company is working with the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy (NABTT) Consortium to initiate the first part of Peregrine's U.
and the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy Consortium announced today that they have received approval from the NCI for their clinical protocol to treat Glioblastoma Multiforme, a deadly form of brain cancer, using Cotara(R).