The first IL13-PE38 clinical study is being conducted through the NCI Clinical Trial Evaluation Program (CTEP)-funded New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy (NABTT) Consortium.
What does NABTT stand for?
NABTT stands for New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NABTT in our Acronym Attic
- North Alabama Birding Trail (Mooresville, AL)
- Namibia Bus and Taxi Association
- Narrow Beam Towed Array Model
- Naval Air Basic Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Brain Tumor Coalition (Coalition nord-américaine des tumeurs cérébrales)
- National Association of Business Teacher Education
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board
- National Association of Black Telecommunications Professionals
- North American Basic Teletext Specification (EIA-516)
- North American Broadcast Teletext Standard
- North America's Building Trades Unions (Washington, DC)
- Naturschutzbund Deutschland eV (German non-governmental conservation organisation)
- Naval Advanced Base Unit (US Navy)
- Nouvelle Approche Budgétaire et Comptable (French: New Approach to Budget and Accounting; various organizations)
- National Association of Blind Veterans (Winter Garden, FL)
- Nederlandse Airsoft Belangen Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Airsoft Interests Association)
- New Age Bible Version
- National Association of Blind & Visually Impaired Computer Users
- National Association of Banking Women
- National Association of Black Women Entrepreneurs, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On September 17, 2004, a Phase I/II clinical study of SDX-102, or l-alanosine, in patients with previously treated brain tumors was initiated by the New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy, or NABTT, a consortium funded by the National Cancer Institute.