This development has been catalyzed by a highly crosslinkable SBS grade, allowing for new application development and market opportunities, according to the company.
What does NAD stand for?
NAD stands for New Application Development (software; various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAD
We have 191 other meanings of NAD in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Acquisition Directive
- Nebraska Association of the Deaf
- Ned's Atomic Dustbin (band)
- Need Arrival Date (US DoD)
- Network Access Delay
- Network Access Device
- Network Access Domain
- Network Anomaly Detection
- Neutrophil Actin Dysfunction
- New Acoustic Dimension (amplifier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demand outpaces supply In recent months, PEEK users have been put on strict allocation, which has slowed new application development.
Through 2004, US companies are expected to adopt Java quicker than firms in other countries, outpacing worldwide penetration for new application development by five to 50 percent, according to research by the GartnerGroup.