com Just open up this site, type in the passage you want to see, and the New American Standard Bible appears on your screen.
What does NASB stand for?
NASB stands for New American Standard Bible
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASB
We have 22 other meanings of NASB in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Agencies for Surplus Property
- National Association of State Administrators and Supervisors of Private Schools
- National Association of Services Against Sexual Violence (New South Wales, Australia)
- North Alabama Society of Amiga Users (computers)
- Northeast Area Strings Academy of Wichita (Kansas)
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (est. 1928)
- National Association of School Boards
- National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
- National Association of Spanish Broadcasters
- Network Accelerated Serverless Backup
- North American Savings Bank
- National Association of Small Business Accountants (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- North American System Builders Association (trade association)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (assay used to detect HIV viral load in blood plasma)
- National Sustainable Building Advisor Program
- National Association of State Boards of Education
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (Little Rock, AR)
- Naval Air Station Bermuda (US Navy)
- Nucleic Acid Scanning-by-Hybridization (agricultural science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most fascinating examples is found in Romans 16:2, where Phoebe is described as a "helper" in such translations as the Revised Standard Version and the New American Standard Bible.
The more formal King James Version or the New King James Version, or the more contemporary New International Version or the New American Standard Bible, among others.