The change in the last four years has clearly been net in-migration from new accession states of the EU.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for New Accession States
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Accessible Storage
- Network Administration System
- Network Analysis System (Alcatel)
- Network Application Support
- Network Attached Servers
- Network Attached Storage
- Network Automation System (software)
- Networked Attached Storage
- Networking Architecture and Storage (IEEE International Conference)
- Neuroanaesthesia Society (Birmingham, UK)
- New American Schools
- New American Standard (bible version)
- New Associated States
- New Attack Submarine
- Next Action Star (TV Show)
- Nigerian Academy of Sciences
- Nikon Acquisition Syndrome (slang; urge to buy Nikon equipment or accessories)
- No Added Salt (dietary)
- Node Avionics Simulator
- Non Aliter Specificatus (Latin: Not Further Specified)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The majority of these highly skilled migrants come from the European Union, including new accession states such as Romania and Bulgaria.
``It is pleasing that we have seen growth in interest not only from the new accession states, but also that applications from the old EU members are up.
Brady's candidature struck me as peculiar since he was apparently unable to name any of the new Accession States on a quiz show.
At some stage, the new accession states will operate under a single legal regime as far as a good deal of business and consumer activity is concerned.