Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome (Gorlin syndrome).
What does NBCCS stand for?
NBCCS stands for Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBCCS
We have 1 other meaning of NBCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Northern British Columbia Caving Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Collection Center
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Control Center
- New Brunswick Customer Contact Centre Industry Association
- New Brunswick College of Craft and Design (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund
- National Bladder Cancer Collaborative Group A (American Association for Cancer Research; Philadelphia, PA)
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Northern Beaches Community Consultative Health Planning Group (Australia)
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Contamination Survivability (US DoD)
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Act
- Name Brand Casual Dining (US Army, IMA-Europe, Heidelberg, Germany)
- National Biomass and Carbon Dataset (US NASA)
- National Bureau of Controlled Drugs (Taiwan)
- Natural Binary Coded Decimal
- Network Based Collaborative Development
- Non-Biological Complex Drug
- North Bengal Council for the Disabled (est. 1990)
- Northwest Bergen Central Dispatch (Bergen County, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We report the first patient with nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome and a fetal rhabdomyoma of the tongue.