Summary: The Nevada State Athletic commission (NSAC) has ordered Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr to submit to urine tests within 48 hours.
What does NSAC stand for?
NSAC stands for Nevada State Athletic Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSAC
We have 98 other meanings of NSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Nova Scotia Advisory Board on Colleges and Universities (Canada)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (cancer treatment trial)
- National Scientific Advisory Committee
- National Security Advice Centre (UK)
- National Senior Advisory Council (various locations)
- National Society for Autistic Children
- National Spiritualist Association of Churches
- National Student Advertising Competition
- National Sunflower Association of Canada
- Network Service Assurance Center
- North Shore Anglers Club (Huntington, NY)
- Nova Scotia Agricultural College
- Nova Scotia Arts Council (Canada)
- Novi Sad Algebraic Conference (Serbia)
- Nuclear Safety Analysis Center
- Nuclear Science Advisory Committee
- National School Age Care Alliance
- National Supreme Anti-Corruption Authority (Yemen)
- Nova Scotia Advisory Commission on AIDS (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- New Substances Assessment and Control Bureau (Health Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although few American newspapers reported the specifics of the homophobic rant, it did not escape the notice of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which reportedly cited Tyson's obscene outburst as the main reason it decided on January 30 to deny the heavyweight a state boxing license.
Lewis had been due to fight Tyson in Las Vegas on April 6 until the Nevada State Athletic Commission refused to license .
The Nevada State Athletic Commission voted 4-1 against giving him a licence for the title fight.
Byline: MARK STANIFORTH LENNOX LEWIS versus Mike Tyson could still go ahead in America, even if the Nevada State Athletic Commission deny Tyson a licence to fight today.
LENNOX LEWIS versus Mike Tyson could still go ahead in America, even if the Nevada State Athletic Commission denies Tyson a licence to fight today.